Clear your calendars ladies and gents because Finale Season is almost upon us!
It is time to wave goodbye to some of your favorite shows as they take a break from the schedule for a few months and clear the way for some fun new series.
Looking to laugh it up as your favorite comedies take a bow for the time being? Raising Hope has a one-hour season finale event on Thursday, March 28th from 9-10pm. New Girl and The Mindy Project air their season finales back-to-back at 9pm and 9:30pm on Tuesday, May 14th. Glee will also be taking time off to soak up the summer sun, airing its season finale from 9-10pm on Thursday, May 9th.
Those who prefer a little more (or less) reality in their TV and have watched the weekly adventures of Chef Gordon Ramsey can find the season finale of Kitchen Nightmares from 8-9pm on Friday, May 10th. They can also ride along with TV’s favorite police officers during the one hour season finale event for Cops on Saturday, May 4th from 8-9pm.
Nothing much on TV these days can compare to the drama, spectacle, and excitement of American Idol. It seems fitting that the season finale of such a show would be bigger than any other season finale around. In fact the American Idol finale is SO big, it is going to take two nights and over three hours to present it all. Tune in Wednesday, May 15th from 8-9pm for part one, and Thursday, May 16th from 8-10:07pm (and yes those seven extra minutes are necessary) to see every exciting moment.
Not to be outdone, Fox dramas will also be making the most of their season finale episodes this Spring. Touch takes a bow on Friday, May 10th at 9pm while Bones and The Following both finish their current seasons on April 29th (at 8pm and 9pm respectively). You won’t have to miss your fave dramas too much, however, as encore episodes of all three fabulous shows will air throughout the Summer.
Last but certainly not least, Animation Domination will be presenting season finale episodes of our Sunday night line-up. Perennial favorite The Simpsons as well as Seth McFarlane staples The Cleveland Show and Family Guy all air their finales on May 19th for an hour each (Cleveland at 7pm, Simpsons at 8pm and Family Guy at 9pm). The season finales of Bob’s Burgers and American Dad will air one week earlier on May 12th (each for only half an hour) at 8:30pm and 9pm.
Come back Mondays for more programming updates, alerts, and special announcements!
Post new comment
Recent blog posts
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Nineteen: Where Chocolate Becomes a Wonderfall, Geek Girls Meet, and I Play on the Radio
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Eighteen: Where I Hate Snow, Stuff My Face with Tacos, and Ponder Pretty Science Fiction
- Special Feature! - Get Involved in Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Special Feature! - Get Involved with Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Seventeen: Where I Turn Another Year Older, Try to Steal a Dragon, and Pet a Giant Tortoise
- Get Ready for Some Schedule Changes - Programming on FOX28!
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Sixteen: Where I Go on Hiatus, Family Invades Spokane, and Nothing Goes as Planned
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fifteen: Where a Donut Tries to Kill Me, I Eat to Stop the Pain, and Sharks Fall from the Sky
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fourteen: Where I Actually Find Snakes, See Giant Robots vs Giant Monsters, and Drink Lots of Wine
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Thirteen: Searching for Creatures, Laughing It Up Live, and Dune Disappointment