Summer isn't half over yet but I know many of you are already wondering when your favorite FOX programs will be returning, or when new FOX programs will be starting. Well lucky for you, we've got the Early Fall and Late Fall premiere schedule, straight from the big wigs at the network and ready to be reported to you. Aren't you lucky?
Because we can't possibly go a season without some reality excitement and drama (and So You Think You Can Dance has its season finale on Tuesday, September 10th from 8-10pm and Masterchef takes a bow on Wednesday, September 11th from 9-10pm), we'll be bringing back The X-Factor as of 8pm, Wednesday, September 11th with the first hour of a two-part premiere. Part two will take place from 8pm until 10pm on Thursday, September 12th.
Our Big Premiere Week will take place from September 16th through September 22nd. Bones returns on Monday (9/16) from 8-9pm, while new supernatural drama Sleepy Hollow will premiere from 9-10pm. Tuesday (9/17) starts with TWO new half-hour comedies, Dads at 8pm followed by Brooklyn Nine-Nine at 8:30pm. Then returning favorites New Girl and The Mindy Project take up the 9-10pm hour. Because we know you can't get enough singing and dancing and high school shenanigans, the season premiere of Glee takes place Thursday (9/19) from 9-10pm.
The next big round of Early Fall season premieres will take place around the weekend of September 27th. First up, on Friday (9/27) from 8-9pm is the premiere of Masterchef Junior. Then Sunday (9/29) rolls along and hits you with The Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, and American Dad from 8-10pm. That's a lot of new programming in one night. We hope you're prepared for it.
We'll let things settle down for a bit after September 29th. At least until November when we bring on our Late Fall premieres. Starting Monday, November 4th, new science fiction show Almost Human will take over the 8-9pm timeslot (while new episodes of Bones will continue on Fridays from 8-9pm). Returning comedy Raising Hope will take up position at 9pm on Friday (11/8) and be joined by new half-hour comedy Enlisted (which will air at 9:30pm).
Come back Wednesdays (usually) for more programming updates, alerts, announcements, and special features!
Post new comment
Recent blog posts
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Nineteen: Where Chocolate Becomes a Wonderfall, Geek Girls Meet, and I Play on the Radio
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Eighteen: Where I Hate Snow, Stuff My Face with Tacos, and Ponder Pretty Science Fiction
- Special Feature! - Get Involved in Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Special Feature! - Get Involved with Adopt-A-Shelter-Dog Month
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Seventeen: Where I Turn Another Year Older, Try to Steal a Dragon, and Pet a Giant Tortoise
- Get Ready for Some Schedule Changes - Programming on FOX28!
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Sixteen: Where I Go on Hiatus, Family Invades Spokane, and Nothing Goes as Planned
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fifteen: Where a Donut Tries to Kill Me, I Eat to Stop the Pain, and Sharks Fall from the Sky
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Fourteen: Where I Actually Find Snakes, See Giant Robots vs Giant Monsters, and Drink Lots of Wine
- Adventures in Spokane - Part Thirteen: Searching for Creatures, Laughing It Up Live, and Dune Disappointment